The United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit today ruled Virginia’s ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional.
“New Orleans is sinking, man, and I don't want to swim.” Back in 1989, The Tragically Hip, an indy rock band, released a single, “New Orleans is Sinking,” with this lyric as its chorus. It's a catchy tune and it's been used to protest building cities below sea level. Perhaps our area needs a politically charged anthem about sea level rise?
Norfolk Public Works crews have been preparing for days for the arrival of Hurricane Arthur.
I sat down with David Sullivan, Chief Information Officer of Norfolk, at Bobby B’s Delis to talk about the Citizen Request Tracker app.
That’s right – free trees.
What do the cities of Medellín, San Francisco, and Norfolk have in common?
Yesterday ground finally broke on the new Hilton Hotel and Conference Center, which will be known as "Hilton Norfolk at The Main."
- Norfolk's Fabulous Neighborhoods: Spotlight on Highland Park
- Workshops for Public to Give input on New Norfolk Public Schools
- Hack for Change in your Community
- Norfolk Live News: 10 Burning Questions about the Hotel & Conference Center, and More
- And they called it ducky love: A photo series 3
- And they called it ducky love: A photo series
- Hampton Roads Gets Hot for Marriage Equality
- Norfolk Live News: The latest goings on in Downtown Development
- Public Input Workshops to Shape Design of New Elementary Schools in Norfolk
- Call for Volunteers: Clean the Bay Day in the NFK Arts District