Develop Hampton Roads: Better Community through Code + Design
The United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit today ruled Virginia’s ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional.
Its banks are on the Lafayette with the farthest edge of the Zoo in its vista. Its main arteries, which also work as boundaries, are Church Street and 26th street, which offer very modest commercial ventures.
NORFOLK, Va. – (August 18, 2014) – The Slover Library Foundation has elected Harry Lester as president to oversee the new Slover Library slated to open in January 2015. The Slover Library Foundation is a non-profit organization formed to manage the funds raised in support of the library.
Time and time again, we’ve seen just how impactful our users can be in cities and states across the country. - Uber message to its users today.
- Old couch? There's an app for that: Norfolk's Citizen-Request App
- It's not Just the Sea Level Rising, Political Concern is Rising, Too
- Plant a Tree for Free – Join the “Neighborwoods”
- The Little German Village in Portsmouth
- NFK Arts District Having a Moment: Introducing Glass Wheel Studios, and More
- New Signs Of Life With The Savoy, and more goings on in Downtown Development
- Oyster Gardeners Sought in Norfolk
- Release: Norfolk Crews Prepared for Hurricane
- Norfolk Hires Christine Morris as Chief Resilience Officer
- Norfolk’s Fabulous Neighborhoods: Spotlight on Campostella Heights