They're jazzy! They're soulful! They're rockin', and they've even got some good clean down home twang. They are Lake Street Dive, the 4-piece Brooklyn indie pop outfit, originally from Boston who, just this year, have gone from shows at Tap House to The Ellen Show, Letterman and the Colbert Report.
It’s that time of year again! Grab a friend, a SoCo hurricane, a tray of crawfish, hit play on the soundtrack of New Orleans, and lets the smiles ensue.
"I'd like to read his mind, but I'm frightened of the things I might find." Yup, sounds about right.
Ask me about high school and I will tell you about this line-up.
The pop punk band, Pissghetti, is hyped to celebrate the release of 25 limited edition autographed So Much For My Happy Ending cassettes with a brand new video for “Surf’s Up.”
- Reggae Fest 2014: An Interview with Crystal Selby and Kevin Purnell
- If you needed another reason to love Pharrell
- Fresh from D.R.A.M., w/ Sunny & Gabe: "Feet In The Water"
- Homecoming Anthem for the Local Kids: "Good Old Virginia Beach"
- Return of the (not-so) Little Big Man
- Putting the Jesus Back In: A Chat with Stewart Copeland
- 9 Answers: Brett from Cafe Stella and BL▲CK BLINDS
- The Hardcore Norfolk Podcast - April 2014
- Ground Control to Major Sam: McDonald Moves on to NASA
- The Amp on Local Music Gets Turned Down: Sam McDonald Leaving The Daily Press