Think of things that don’t change. Make a list. Right now. Stop reading, give yourself some think time, and make a list of things that don’t change. Do this for about 2-3 minutes. You may work with a shoulder partner.
"I was trying to write the ultimate pop song. I was basically trying to rip off the Pixies. I have to admit it." - Kurt Cobain
About halfway through the Virginia Arts Festival’s “Music of the Rolling Stones” performance Friday night at the Ted Constant Convocation Center—after the song “Miss You”—the singer, Brody Dolyniuk, said, “We’ve got about a thousand people here. Five people stood up and danced.”
- Final Bane Show at Shaka’s in Virginia Beach
- Hampton Roads Tiny Desk Takeover
- Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh: New Kids On The Block coming to NFK
- River Whyless Astounds on New Ep
- The LAVA Music Festival Line-Up Announced
- A Virginia Virtuoso by Way of Mali Comes to Virginia Wesleyan
- Not Rock Stars—Yet: the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra
- The Mallett Brothers Band: Country and Northeastern
- Everglowing: Mae Reunites for 10th Anniversary of "The Everglow"
- Big Time Open Air Music Festival Coming to Suffolk?