Bombadil, my favorite ‘discovery’ of 2014, is playing The Parlor on Granby this Thursday (10/9), 8 pm. I agree with whoever wrote the wiki entry describing Bombadil as a folk-pop act, “known for their creative and heartfelt lyrics, quirky and diverse sound, and engaging live show.”
- Mill Point Park Concert Series Canceled
- Matisyahu Heads to the NorVA a Changed Man
- NFK Disco Party: Ladada's "Give it Back"
- Local Music Video: Fugitive 9 Takes Over the Downtown Norfolk's Arts District with "Research Chemicals"
- Steve Earle Comes Home (Kind Of) For “Stories” Tour
- War and The Trongone Band Raise and Eventually Blow the Roof Off Mill Point Park
- Kafka and Bay Days 2014
- Finalists: Turn Your Camera On Photo Contest
- New Video from SICMaN of Virginia
- Chesapeake's The Hunts Are Ready To “Make This Leap”