I moved to the 757 from Detroit almost two years ago. I love it here, but there are a few things I miss. There’s not an abundance of Polish food around here. I had another big food need. I will not waste my calories on inferior pizza.
Happy Thanksgiving, Family! It’s great to see you all again. Oh, by the way, I won’t be eating any of this here turkey at all. This is my coming out. I’m now vegetarian or vegan!
Thanksgiving Eats: Feast or Foe
Nothing will make you feel better about losing out on something than gaining something just as good. Freshly bummed from Stone Brewing Co.’s decision to pass on opening a site here, in swoops San Diego-based Green Flash Brewing Co., hosting two back-to-back events on the site of their future East Coast hub in Virginia Beach.
- Norfolk Live Blog: New Rooftop Restaurant on its Way Downtown?
- Stone Makes it Official: They're Heading to RVA
- Not Crying about Stone: Drink Local First.
- Bacon Mania: 2nd Annual All American Virginia Bacon Festival
- They Already Picked Us: Green Flash Brewing Company is coming to Virginia Beach
- Cruelty Free Kitchen: Fledgling Vegan Pop-up in the 757
- A Good Karma Thing: Pleasure House Brewing
- 10 Unbeatable Downtown Norfolk Restaurants
- Stone Brewing Delays Norfolk Decision
- Last Minute Call to Action: Support the Growth of Five Points Farm Market