My first question for Kevin Erskine, founder of Coelacanth Brewing, was an easy one: what's up with that name?
When I dialed in, I found Chef Edward Storey on a culinary research sojourn to the dining mecca of Charleston, SC with his Bardo, STILL, Public House and Supper partners in crime.
The dynamic duo of David Hausmann and John Porter has created another quirky winner for Norfolk.
There is only one crafty, culinary and incorrigible Sydney Meers and he resides and chefs in the PoNo section of Portsmouth – Port Norfolk for those who haven’t visited.
The second in this series celebrating the local businesses we love, sponsored by Recycling Perks.
The first in this series celebrating the local businesses we love, sponsored by Recycling Perks.
I moved to the 757 from Detroit almost two years ago. I love it here, but there are a few things I miss. There’s not an abundance of Polish food around here. I had another big food need. I will not waste my calories on inferior pizza.
- A Bevolution is Brewing: Kombuchick Looks to Expand with Kickstarter
- Balkan Cuisine in Denbigh
- The NFK Arts District Gets Poke'd: Zeke's Beans & Bowls is Coming
- Pour us another: The Birch is, once again, one of America's 100 Best Beer Bars
- The Premiere of “The Unger Hunger of Hampton Roads!”
- Virginia Beach Restaurant Association Celebrates 10th Annual Restaurant Week
- Greatest Fish Tacos Ever: Gringo's
- Your Beery Merry Holiday Shopping Guide
- Coming out as Vegan/Vegetarian on Thanksgiving
- Attracting Craft Beer Business to Hampton Roads