One breakfast. From one Hampton Roads restaurant. The rest of your life. What are you ordering, and why?
Drinks Downtown was founded on the premise to connect people around Hampton Roads who typically do not cross paths on a normal basis.
Tidewater’s no backwater, but trends can take a bit longer to show up in our corner of the Commonwealth.
There you are, new to town and just cozying into your swanky, downtown neighborhood when-bam-hunger strikes. True, you can't walk a block downtown without bumping into your new favorite restaurant and/or hangout, but we know you like the scoop in advance. And you want THE BEST.
Buy Fresh Buy Local Hampton Roads will host 4th annual Farm to Fork local food celebration on Sunday, September 21st from 3-6pm at the Virginia Tech Agricultural Research and Extension Center.
If you haven’t heard yet, the rumors are sad but very true.
A friend on Twitter asked:
@AltDaily if you had one weekend with friends from out of town visiting NFK/VB, to which restaurants would you take them?
- Essay: The Gluttony-Inducing, Estrogenic-Spiking Catnip that are Hops
- Dear Stone Brewing Co.: 10 Reasons You Should Choose Norfolk
- Beach Brewing Co.: "We make the beer we want to drink"
- Preview Look at the New O'Connor Brewing Co.
- Call to Action: Pledge to Spend $10 on Local Food a Week
- Because Growing Your Own Food is Your Right: Hampton Roads Coop Tour
- Tonight: Chelsea Celebrates American Craft Beer Week
- We are Officially Hipster Utopia: Beer Delivery by Bike in Norfolk
- I Love This Place: Zeke's
- Images: Altered Suspension Lowrider Bike Club of Hampton Roads