Happy Thanksgiving, Family! It’s great to see you all again. Oh, by the way, I won’t be eating any of this here turkey at all. This is my coming out. I’m now vegetarian or vegan!
An old Granby Street favorite, Sirena’s closed down a few months ago and in its place could rise a new Italian eatery called Leone’s, complete with rooftop dining and a small market next door (where the barber shop existed until recently.
Facebook is all atwitter with the news that Stone Brewing Co has chosen a date for the East Coast beer prom, and it's Richmond, our hipper-than-thou sibling up the road.
Thanksgiving Eats: Feast or Foe
Nothing will make you feel better about losing out on something than gaining something just as good. Freshly bummed from Stone Brewing Co.’s decision to pass on opening a site here, in swoops San Diego-based Green Flash Brewing Co., hosting two back-to-back events on the site of their future East Coast hub in Virginia Beach.
There you are, new to town and just cozying into your swanky, downtown neighborhood when-bam-hunger strikes. True, you can't walk a block downtown without bumping into your new favorite restaurant and/or hangout, but we know you like the scoop in advance. And you want THE BEST.
- Helping You Know if a Local Restaurant Might be Nasty: The OpenHealthInspection.com App
- Farm to Fork 2014
- One breakfast. From one Hampton Roads restaurant. The rest of your life.
- Why Macarons Are the New Cupcakes
- Norfolk in Final 3 for Stone Brewing Co.
- 5 Stress Saving Tips for New Vegetarians
- Great "Hot Dog" Restaurants in Norfolk, VA
- Cruzers, We Hardly Knew Ye
- Letter: Drinks Downtown is a Catalyst for Creativity in Hampton Roads
- The Amazing Downtown Farm Market