Many of us have holiday traditions. Some of my family’s traditions include baking cookies together each year, watching Elf, and visiting with friends and family. One year, we took our kids to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens thinking that we could make that a new tradition. We had a blast, spent way too much, and made magical memories that year. The problem with creating traditions is having the ability to fund them each year.
"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet." - Saint Augustine
I hear there is a new library in town??? Anyone know anything about this?
- I Think Comedy Can Save Us
- Monster Jam: The Anecdote for the Holidays
- Reasons to Leave Your House: The Holidays Are Upon Us Edition
- Nine Lessons and Carols: A Christmas Tradition More than 100 Years Old Comes to Norfolk
- You're Invited: What is the Future of Arts Coverage in Hampton Roads?
- Reasons to Leave Your House: Thank You! Edition
- AltDaily Goes Undercover – Are there really a million bulbs in the Million Bulb Walk?
- Reasons to Leave Your House: There is seriously so much going on this weekend. So. Much. Edition
- The “G” in “EGOT”: An Appreciation of the Career of Mike Nichols and His Priceless Collaboration with Elaine May
- Reasons to Leave Your House: Why are you just sitting at home? Edition