I hope you've all survived the cold and snow. With luck, it will blow out of here so we can get out and about. After all, just like Jack Torrance, “I want you to like it here. I wish we could stay here forever... and ever... and ever.” But, I don’t mean it in a creepy way ...
What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.
Comedians find inspiration everywhere. The cast of the all-female sketch show Panties in a Twist has identified some female comedians that you should check out. The following is a list (in no particular order) of women who pushed boundaries, challenged stereotypes, upset the status quo and generally entertained generations of people.
Apparently there's a large crossover between AltDaily contributors and Star Wars fans, as half of us will be at the music of John Williams Saturday at Chrysler Hall. So excited.
I hear there is a new library in town??? Anyone know anything about this?
- Festevents Announces 2015 Season of Events
- Reasons to Leave Your House: Welcome to 2015 Edition
- 10 Things I Love About Norfolk & Virginia Beach
- Reasons to Leave Your House: Final Weekend in 2014 Edition
- Your New Hampton Roads Holiday Tradition: Dickens’ Christmas Towne
- Reasons to Leave Your House: Don’t Feed Your Pets After Midnight! Edition
- Reasons to Leave Your House: Drink Copious Amount of Caffeine on Saturday to Enjoy it All - Edition
- Break out the Boom Boxes, it's Unsilent Night in NFK
- I Think Comedy Can Save Us
- Monster Jam: The Anecdote for the Holidays