I am going to reference 50 Shades of Grey, which I have not read in its entirety. In fact, I only read approximately six chapters before I got so fed up with the deplorable writing that I had to put it down.
On December 28th, 2014, 17-year-old Leelah Alcorn stood alone in the cold dark along an Ohio highway. Feeling hopeless, she faced the rest of her life as a transgender person and couldn’t cope with living through what she saw.
- Final Bane Show at Shaka’s in Virginia Beach
- Expressions of a Mind at War in "The Other Place"
- Op-ed: A Very Big Deal for Norfolk Public Schools
- Call to Action: Support Better Mobility Options in HRVA
- AltDaily Presents: Groundhog Day @ The Naro
- Op-ed: Motorists Who Intimidate Cyclists with their Cars are Criminals
- Hampton Roads Tiny Desk Takeover
- Video: A look inside the Slover Library Opening
- Grasses for the Masses: Volunteers Sought to Grow and Restore Bay Grasses
- Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh: New Kids On The Block coming to NFK