Have you ever thought that an artist could design something better than the way it is? Well, here is your chance to design Norfolk’s future.
“Cloaked” returns to the Benjack Theatre tonight, with the first of four performances in its two week run. The production premiered at this same theatre, and has since been nominated for Best Actor, Best Costumes, and Best International Dialogue at the International Dublin Gay Theater Festival.
Hatch is thrilled to announce the Inaugural State of the Startup Community Address, presented by Dominion Enterprises, an evening affair that showcases and defines the current landscape of the Greater Norfolk-Virginia Beach Startup Community.
Grab your elf ears and Yoda shirts: Tidewater Comicon is hitting Virginia Beach this weekend.
- Welcome Home: Green Flash Swoops into Town
- Too good to sit empty: the old Boathouse site next to Harbor Park where Stone almost went but didn't
- Norfolk Live Blog: New Rooftop Restaurant on its Way Downtown?
- Fear Turned into Obsession: A Review of "The Exorcist"
- HRT's Dilema: Which Way Forward to Better Mass Transit in Hampton Roads?
- Dear Queer: Do You Ever Get Crushes On Your Straight Guy Friends?
- Video: Lost Norfolk Architecture
- PETA Offering $10 Spays for Dogs & Cats this Month, Plus Free Beer
- A Great Hampton Roads Autumn Tradition: Stockley Gardens Arts Festival
- Be there and be scared: Olde Towne Portsmouth Ghost Walk