There you are, new to town and just cozying into your swanky, downtown neighborhood when-bam-hunger strikes. True, you can't walk a block downtown without bumping into your new favorite restaurant and/or hangout, but we know you like the scoop in advance. And you want THE BEST.
Its banks are on the Lafayette with the farthest edge of the Zoo in its vista. Its main arteries, which also work as boundaries, are Church Street and 26th street, which offer very modest commercial ventures.
Little Theatre of Norfolk opens their 88th Season with a production of the Stephen Sondheim/George Furth musical "Company." The musical is enigmatic and complex. The production is professional and competent; often, even excellent. So why is it so unsatisfying?
- OP-ED: There are climate change solutions, and you are central to them
- Heyyy Mindfulness: A Chat with Arrested Development and Veep's Tony Hale
- Theater Review: [title of show] at Generic Theater
- Op-ed: Rail transit makes no sense for the Hampton Roads region
- Video: ODU Student does Epic Moonwalk during Flash Flood
- Concert Review: Spoon with Hamilton Leihauser
- Kafka and Bay Days 2014
- Reasons to Leave Your House this Weekend: Stone Rally Edition
- Book of Mormon Tickets on Sale Tomorrow
- Dear Gracie Brown: Let's Stop Having Subpar Sex