In short, this study is complete bullshit. Yes, building a dedicated bus line down the existing Norfolk Southern Right of Way will be expensive. Yes, buying new buses will be expensive. So will building real BRT stations.
- IYRTP: It's Good to Be Ronnie Boone, Sr. in Norfolk, VA
- Architecture Week in Virginia: Get Involved Locally
- Video: Installing "Chihuly in the Garden"
- Never Stop Having Fun: Revenge of the 5th in Town Point Park (this time with dogs!)
- Long Live the Gourmet Cupcake! Carolina Cupcakery
- Can a Building in Virginia Beach Live Off the Power & Water Grids for a Year?
- What Was Your #HRVA State Rep's Batting Average this Year?
- Castin’ Their Spell: Daddy Long Legs Rides Into Town
- Green is Good: Virginia Plants Seeds for New Hemp Industry
- 10 Things to Do at Virginia Beach Libraries (That You Probably Didn’t Know You Could Do)