A statement from JD of We Never Sleep that while conducting our interview on the 20th of April at first struck me as a polite attempt at humility and then upon a bit of reflection annoyed me as a local music lover.
This weekend Town Point Park will be filled with artwork, performances, puppets, wine, and several “Chose Your Own Adventure” type journeys. And while Ol’ Blue Eyes won’t be crooning, if you look closely you might catch a glimpse of The Bard.
Drinks Downtown was founded on the premise to connect people around Hampton Roads who typically do not cross paths on a normal basis.
We are PlantPOP, a new video blog that finds stories about people and plants here in Hampton Roads.
- Norfolk Comedy Festival Returns For A Third Year
- Op-ed: Will Newport News catch up to its neighbors and ban chaining?
- STFU the Band Is Playing
- Old couch? There's an app for that: Norfolk's Citizen-Request App
- Friday Featured Artist: Nicole Harp's 'Ghost Images'
- Lake Street Dive: Music School, Good Hair and Intense Pickle Doritos
- Letter: Why we petition for Talbot Hall
- The Amazing Downtown Farm Market
- Op-ed: The Ethical Dilemma of Being an Active Facebook User
- Photo Series: Augmented Reality in Norfolk