Since its opening night in April 2015, Work|Release has quickly become the most unique nightlife experience in the greater Hampton Roads area.
Friday through Sunday: Check out the new holiday tradition coming to Hampton Roads at the Oceanfront. Santa’s Seaside Village will be at Atlantic Avenue & 30th Street all weekend long!
I walked into LTVB to see Enemy of the People with much anticipation, never having read the script, but knowing the basic outline of the plot. I was anxious to see the interpretation of such a poignant and relevant piece, and I was not disappointed.
Starting this weekend, take part in the Million Bulb Walk 2015 at the Norfolk Botanical Gardens.
Want to try something new? Check out the newly opened Tap It Local in Downtown Norfolk!
When people tell me they also live in Hickory, depending on where they actually live, I’ve been know to say, “You live in South Great Bridge. You don’t live in Hickory until you’re on well water.” Fierce.
Certainly some barbaric sliver of my inner bastard yearns to write a piece so brutal, so blindingly scathing, that it chases a band not only out of town but entirely out of the music business altogether. To craft a collection of words so vile that it summons forth the furiously indignant shade of Hendrix. Setting their instruments ablaze while we all cackle with unsuppressed glee. Roasting staypuffs over the smoldering remains of their o'erpriced Gibsons.
More Articles ...
- Hooray for Adaptive Reuse: Plans in Place to Save the Historic American Cigar Factory Building
- Blue Waters, Red Wine, Pink Sunset: Kayaking to Chatham Vineyards on Church Creek
- Your Chance to Give Feedback on Virginia Beach Arena Deal
- Where Everyone on the Eastern Shore Knows Your Name: Island House Oyster Roast
- Preview: "Ragtime the Musical" @ Chrysler Hall
- Doing God's Work in Virginia Beach: PIN Ministries
- Confessions of a Christmas Scrooge: Winter Wonderland at the Portsmouth Art & Cultural Center
- The Glass Wheel Studio: A Labor of Love
- AltDaily Saves the World From GWAR at The NorVa: You're Welcome.
- It’s Amazing What Can Happen in a Year: An Anniversary Card from the Push Family to the Theater