If you haven’t heard yet, the rumors are sad but very true.
Steve Marsh and Andrea Rizzo officially opened LeGrand Kitchen on Colley Avenue just a few days ago. Offering dinner from 5-9pm on Tuesdays through Saturdays, Steve wants to “feed the need” for good comfort food in Norfolk through the finer diner concept.
Drinks Downtown was founded on the premise to connect people around Hampton Roads who typically do not cross paths on a normal basis.
The United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit today ruled Virginia’s ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional.
A statement from JD of We Never Sleep that while conducting our interview on the 20th of April at first struck me as a polite attempt at humility and then upon a bit of reflection annoyed me as a local music lover.
This weekend Town Point Park will be filled with artwork, performances, puppets, wine, and several “Chose Your Own Adventure” type journeys. And while Ol’ Blue Eyes won’t be crooning, if you look closely you might catch a glimpse of The Bard.
- PlantPOP: Anderson-Wright Rooms & Gardens
- Norfolk/Virginia Beach/NN Metro Named 2nd Happiest in the US
- Op-ed: Because Clara deserves to have two legal parents
- Follow @CutiesInNorfolk Because These Kittens, Tho
- The Triumph of the Contemporary: Virginia Artists Show at PFAC Exceeds Expectations
- Norfolk Comedy Festival Returns For A Third Year
- Op-ed: Will Newport News catch up to its neighbors and ban chaining?
- STFU the Band Is Playing
- Old couch? There's an app for that: Norfolk's Citizen-Request App
- Friday Featured Artist: Nicole Harp's 'Ghost Images'