We have been listening to that song for months, it seems like years. You know which song I’m talking about. I have three granddaughters and a two –year- old grandson who enjoy belting it out in the car, at home, while taking a hike, in the potty – everywhere.
Don’t let the title fool ya. There is no actual “hiking” in this, the flat, sandy marshlands of our combined cities. No scissor-teethed switchbacks will ever mock your forgetfulness at leaving a walking stick behind.
"The City of Norfolk’s wildly successful Better Block is Back!" - The City of Norfolk
- Bacon Mania: 2nd Annual All American Virginia Bacon Festival
- What Student Dreams are Made of: Day of Caring at PB Young Elementary
- They Already Picked Us: Green Flash Brewing Company is coming to Virginia Beach
- The Climbing is Real: 'K2' Kicks off 36th Season of VSC
- Op-ed: The Case for HRT Being a Leader in Bike Transit Too
- Elizabeth River Crossings: A Tunnels Update
- Norfolk News Live: Scope Renovations Still In Works
- Op-Ed: Hundreds of thousands of people marched for climate action. Now what?
- HUGE News for Park Place and 35th St.
- 6 things I think I know.